Saturday, September 11, 2010

I need MOTIVATION!!!!

>_<........

I need motivation!!!!
Needing motivation for study, for everything!!!

Mid-term coming soon already lor.... but i still seem like just starting school....
everything was so blur....
Some more, blur still lazy to go for lecturer consultation....

what i am waiting for? waiting to fail......?
haiz....

Kuiyee ar Chubby...wake up la gal..... >_<
But I'm really feel tired everyday.....

And, my weight still remain the same... HOW COME haven't slim down de.....????!!!
already 78th days.......>.<........
I'm very UNHAPPY......SAD and DISAPPOINTED...
I'm gonna look for a very powerful way to slim down!!!
43kg! i must achieve it before my sis's wedding!!!


Something seems wrong...... very wrong......

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!!!
    不知道用什么来形容你了..hahahaa..xDD
    wui~~..i wan slim down too..=DD 2gether keep fit fit..xDDD
    dun unhappy lah..=DD everything will gona b fine de..=]]

    Lena x]]

    ReplyDelete